Saturday, January 8, 2011

Why they make steel cap boots

I realized today as I dropped a paint-encrusted 4x8 piece of plywood on my toe not once, but twice, that THIS is why they make steel capped boots. Which I don't own. Yet.

I digress.

Today I did two really smart things.
1) Hired Max (laborer recommended by Hunter) who came with his cousin and helped with a lot of cleanup and some demolition too.
2) Hired thedumppro.com (877-DUMP-PRO) to come pick up all the construction debris. It took not one, but two truckloads (that's 34 cubic yards, for the curious, which doesn't include all the metal which Max wants to take to the recycling yard himself). I was leery of using this company, just based on their website, but I was very happy with the service and the pricing.

Pictures tomorrow, convalescing today...

No comments:

Post a Comment